Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm creative, promise!

I've been trying to get this etsy store situation to happen and been trying to scrounge up the ole' creative juices. I consider myself a crafty/creative person but in the aftermath of moving, all I can find are dirty socks and endless numbers of Ipod cables. That is, until I found this - yay! It's a pair of earrings I made for my sister in law while I was in Hawai'i. I'm not sure I'll ever find a great set of labradorite like that again. I hope she's enjoying them in on the island :). 

I've also had a bit of a conundrum picking my favorite photo for my etsy banner. These three are the finalists and I've temporarily chosen the last as the final winner. Preferences, anyone?
PS: how do i add a banner to this blogger site sheesh!




No comments:

Post a Comment